Who We Are:
CHS Payroll is a boutique Human Capital Management company that serves medium and large businesses. We provide software solutions for payroll, time and attendance, scheduling, ACA compliance, performance management, and HR services. Our solutions are top in the industry and we set ourselves apart with the personalized and customized services we provide to our customers. We pride ourselves on our world-class customer experience and customer retention.
As a Kronos Implementation Specialist you will truly impact the success of our long-run client relationship. When a new client joins CHS, our implementation team works closely with them to ensure that their onboarding process goes smoothly. An efficient, seamless transition is crucial to customer satisfaction. The Kronos Payroll Implementation Specialist will share our commitment to providing a second-to-none experience for every client, every time.
- Acts as point of contact during the on-boarding process for new clients from initial sign-up all the way through their first successful payroll run
- Consult on system configurations, scope and use creativity and commitment to resolve issues
- Assist and provide accurate input into the process to accurately forecasting UKG go-live milestones
- Work with client Payroll and HR administrators to incorporate client payroll strategies including time off accruals, custom calculations, general ledger and qualified plan reporting, ensuring compliance for multi-state jurisdictions
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a client facing Implementation role with Kronos Payroll, TLM &/or HR software and system configuration
- Ability to design system workflows
- Organized with time management discipline
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability to adapt communication styles when interacting with executives, IT teams, vendors and business stakeholders
- Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and make recommendations to optimize their WFM (e.g. Kronos, Infor and other) solution.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Schedule: 8 hour shift, Day shift, Monday to Friday
- Experience: Kronos: 1 year (Required)
- Work Location: One location