Who We Are:
CHS Payroll is a boutique Human Capital Management company that serves medium and large businesses. We provide software solutions for payroll, time and attendance, scheduling, ACA compliance, performance management, and HR services. Our solutions are top in the industry, and we set ourselves apart with the personalized and customized services we provide to our customers. We pride ourselves on our world-class customer experience and customer retention.
The Payroll Implementation Specialist will handle all aspects of onboarding of new clients, including quality payroll processing service in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include assisting clients with new employee onboarding process, ensuring all documentation is received and accurately processed for payroll production and setting up employee profiles (e.g., personal information, tax deductions, garnishments, levies, etc.). An efficient, knowledgeable experience is crucial to customer satisfaction. Implementation Specialist will share our commitment to providing a second-to-none experience for every client, every time.
- Assist with the implementation process of new clients: information gathering, setting up clients, enrolling employees and loading historical information in payroll platform
- Provide exceptional customer service while interacting with clients throughout the implementation process
- Manage workflow through the first few payrolls to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely, applying multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Acts as point of contact for clients from information intake, processing, supporting etc.
- Maintain a high rate of client retention through quality service and with excellent communication skills (by phone and email)
- Constant re-evaluation on clients’ needs and ensuring that they are being met
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll implementation or payroll processing
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organized with time management discipline
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Physical setting: Office
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Ability to commute/relocate: Brooklyn, NY 11205: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Experience: Payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Work Location: One location